Subject: Re: [lojban] pro-sumti question

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:48:39 -0500

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 08:24:26AM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> On {remei} as a solution, note also that {remei} refers to a mass and thus 
> would be true if only one of the pair had the property in question. The 
> result wanted would require something like {piro le remei cu tatpi}.

There's no problem with context resolving the particular things you
mentioned in the other email by context; however the above is
incorrect.

And, note the "le remei" is _not_ a mass. It's a description of
something that could go in x1 of remei, treated individually. The
place structure of remei is
x1 is a set with the pair of members x2
so we're strictly more interested in x2. But because it's a description
and because the set contains those members, "le remei" gets ya the
same result.

-- 
Jordan DeLong
[email-masked]