Subject: Re: [lojban] pro-sumti question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:33:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2002 9:48:29 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> I am getting lost trying to make sense of the discussion, and it appears 
> that 
> you have lost the point. 
>>

Not quite, but almost.

<<
What we need is a pro-sumti, belonging to the 
ri-series of KOhA, that repeats any two or more of the preceding sumti. I 
propose {xai}.

How exactly will this work? How, in particular, say *which* sumti are 
repeated? (The reason -- or at least one -- that we got off the point is 
that the point has an easy solution if we want to add vocabulary, so the 
thrust was to find how to do it within the present system. And then the 
question of whether one proposal worked or not and that led to...)