Subject: Re: [lojban] sentences made for lojban

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:45:24 +0000

la greg cusku di'e

>.i panonoce'i birti sei le pamoi se stedu se spuda

({cu se spuda})

{panonoce'i birti} is a sumti. I think you mean to use it as
a selbri. I guess it means 100% of those who are certain.
Maybe {panonoce'iroi birti} or {piroroi birti}, to use one of
the ideas discussed on the wiki. You could also say something
like {ju'ocai}.

>.i pau .ianai do panonoce'i birti le du'u le bloti poi janli le loldi be le
>ti xamsi du le bloti poi fi'o panonoce'i birti be du'o do fe'u do ke'a ka'e
>panonoce'i noroi janli sei le se stedu be le drata remei cusku

({cu du}, {cu cusku})

I think {ka'e noroi janli} does not mean what you intend, you
probably want {noroi ka'e janli}, which has a different meaning.
The first one says that it could eventually never collide. The
second one says it could never collide.

And surely there has to be a way to replace that fi'o thing
with something more clear. Is the {be du'o do fe'u} bit really
necessary?

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com