Subject: french logflash compliant gimste

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:56:35 +0200

coi rodo poi piso'u le frasybau se bangu

I have been translating the gi'uste into French. I have finished most of the
keywords (I'm just left with those that I had trouble finding a French word
for, but I'll manage).

It's not up on CVS yet because I used Lojbab's account, which I'm rather
reluctant to do without asking him ;-/ I'm still waiting for RLP to fix me
an account

I do, however, have another problem : I'd like the file to stay logflash
compatible, which means no two keywords can be the same. I wrote a quick
script to extract identical keywords and got stumped on some of them:

livre
pound book
bunda cukta

are there any other local weight measurements?

histoire
history story
citri lisri

broyer
mash pulverise
marxa zalvi

baie
berry bay
jbari zbani

On the current cvs (lojban/vocab.fr/gismu), words which I haven't found a
keyword for are "pushed along" by a dozen spaces

Greg
--
http://www.myepfl.ch/gregory.dyke

.i lo'e to'e makcu cu djica lenu tolcumla morsi kei lo telda'a
.i lo'e je'a makcu cu go'i to'ebo le se go'i