Subject: Re: [lojban] french logflash compliant gimste

From: Bob LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:50:09 -0400

At 01:56 PM 7/20/02 +0200, G. Dyke wrote:
>coi rodo poi piso'u le frasybau se bangu
>
>I have been translating the gi'uste into French. I have finished most of the
>keywords (I'm just left with those that I had trouble finding a French word
>for, but I'll manage).
>
>It's not up on CVS yet because I used Lojbab's account, which I'm rather
>reluctant to do without asking him ;-/ I'm still waiting for RLP to fix me
>an account

I've never used it, nor figured out HOW to use it. Last year at Logfest, 
my computer went belly up when I tried to install WINCVS, and I haven't 
gotten around to trying it again (or much else Lojbanic for that matter).

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org