Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: New Members, Board of Directors, other LogFest results

From: "Mark E. Shoulson" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 2002 20:24:14 -0000

>Errors-to: [email-masked]
>From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
>Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:39:56 -0600
>
>On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 03:03:32AM -0400, Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group wrote:

>(And possibly authorize such volunteers to use LLG letterhead.)

We have a letterhead? Cool!

>>>From the minutes:
>
>> MOVED: To make the flyers available, to any interested party attending
>> a Science Fiction or related convention, for distribution, at the
>> discretion of the Board - PASSED as AMENDED.

This was in regards to a quickie brochure we'd whipped up that weekend for
an impending convention just a day or two away. More an attention-getter
than something more informative, like you have. Generally speaking,
brochures would be a Good Thing. Leave them at library desks,
bookstores...

>http://www.miranda.org/~jkominek/lojban/lojbanbrochure.pdf
>
>I accept corrections and comments on how the information density can be
>increased.

You missed the header-style on "OK, It isn't hard..."

~mark