Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: New Members, Board of Directors, other LogFest results

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:19:59 -0700

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 03:30:30AM -0400, Bob LeChevalier wrote:
> At 08:43 PM 7/24/02 -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> >If the amount is reasonable (and I'm not sure what reasonable is, but
> ><20$/hr sounds like a good number), I hereby volunteer to pay for as
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >much of such work as I can, as a donation.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >I would be very, very, very surprised if there weren't people who
> >specialize in part-time administrative work for small organizations.
> 
> I seriously like the idea of order fulfillment these days. At a buck
> or two per book, and a decent interface for me to relay orders to them
> (which I could do), it would not be bad economically. As for paying
> help, if we got a decent accounting package set up, my daughter or
> other high schoolers could do data entry for much less, and Shawn and
> Alex have done that sort of thing on their jobs for much less than
> $20 an hour. But paying has never been an option before.

See above.

That includes order fulfillment. And I'll help with set-up costs too
(i.e. getting an accounting package).

-Robin, who really really really wants people to not wait 4 months for
the CLL.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/