Subject: Re: [lojban] logfest results?

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:41:42 -0400

At 01:27 PM 7/29/02 -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
>So how did Logfest go?

Excellently. le se kancu du li reci

The lack of report is because the last guests left at 930 this morning, and 
after running a couple of errands, Nora and I collapsed and I just woke up 
in response to a phone call. I'm still not really awake yet, and will give 
a longer report probably tomorrow.

>When will the minutes be made available?

When they are done. What more can I say? xod has indicated his intent to 
translate them into Lojban. In future years the LLG meeting will be 
officially bilingual with encouragement for Lojban to become the primary 
language and translations on request. This effectively means that all 
future minutes will appear in both languages until such time as there are 
no members who are unskilled in Lojban.

>Whenever the 2002 minutes are sent
>out, could the 1999 and 2000 minutes be made available, as well? (I'm sure
>once they're sent to the mailing list in whatever form, Robin will pick them
>up and put them on the web page.)

This is already planned for. In addition, your on-line dictionary effort 
is now an official project, and the wiki and various other things will 
likely be shortly once procedures that we decided on are implemented.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org