Subject: Re: [lojban] gi'uste bau la Daitc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:05:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2002 12:41:46 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> Ich wusste nicht, dass du deutsch sprichst. Zum Unglueck habe ich genugend
> mit der franzoesichen uebersetzung. Auch kann ich nicht genug Deutsch un
> alle die sinne den woertern zu kennen.
> 
> Ich haette "deprimiert" statt "deprimierte" geschrieben, und "mit schritt 
> x4
> benutzend", aber sicher ist dein Deutsch besser als mein.
> >>
That is:
{ mi na djuno ledu'u do tavla fo la daitc i uinai lenu mi fanva fi la franses 
cu banzu tu'a mi i ji'a le ni la daitc slabu mi na banzu le nu ro lo smuni be 
lo valsi be la daitc cu slabu mi
ni'o mi cusku zoi dy deprimert dy sebai zoi dy deprimerte dy vau e zoi dy mit 
Schritt x4 benutzend dy i ku'i le du'u la daitc pe do cu xauzma la daitc pe 
mi}

I haven't done any German for decades (the last was Marlene Hartmann and 
that was before my first wife) so I doubt the last. But I am only trying to 
prod some one competent into taking on the job. Happily Greg is doing French 
and, I assume, Jorge is working on Spanish. So soon I will not be inflicting 
my versions in any language.