Subject: Re: Official projects

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:55:46 -0600

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 05:53:03PM +0200, G. Dyke wrote:
> Would this definition of an official project seem OK?
> 
> "This is something so cool, it really wants finishing! Could someone
> coordinate all the efforts of this project and keep LLG up to date on how
> far you've got. Try to make everything you do available to the public so
> that if you get tired of doing it, someone can pick up where you left off,
> instead of starting all over from scratch. If you get tired of doing, spend
> you last few hours of it making it accessible to whoever picks up the baton,
> and tell LLG that you're not doing it for the anticipated future"

The 2002 minutes already include the language that was adopted, regarding
official projects. However, that sort of answer would work nicely in a FAQ
on the Lojban site about what official projects are.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Any sufficiently advanced technology
is indistinguishable from magic.