Subject: Re: LogFest Phone Game results

From: "araizen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 00:32:46 -0000

la pycyn. cusku di'e

> The English from 1) wanders way off (but it is not clear what 
sticking close 
> would be), but the Lojban 2 follows it pretty well (-mei2 is 
strictly a set, 
> not a mass, but why fuss?) except that the relative clause wants to 
modify 
> {remei}, not {loi prenu} -- it is the members of the pairs, not of 
the mass 
> of people, that can finish eachother's sentences. (probably, each 
one 
> individually, {ro jufra} rather than the set all at once -- the 
ends of sets 
> can't be said).

The original was "lo'e jufra", which is a Llambian archetype, not a 
set.

mu'o mi'e .adam.