Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: LogFest Phone Game results

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 14:24:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/2/2002 7:33:17 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> -- it is the members of the pairs, not of 
> the mass 
> > of people, that can finish eachother's sentences. (probably, each 
> one 
> > individually, {ro jufra} rather than the set all at once -- the 
> ends of sets 
> > can't be said).
> 
> The original was "lo'e jufra", which is a Llambian archetype, not a 
> set.
> 

Oops! Yes it was. Sorry! Though I am not sure what a Llambian archetype is, 
different from the official typical (and, of course, I'm not perfectly clear 
what that is either). Either one is better than {ro}, since that will 
probably be false.
Thanks.