Subject: Re: [lojban] Esperanto translation of the gi'uste

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:21:57 -0400

At 05:29 PM 8/5/02 +0200, Arnt Richard Johansen wrote:
>On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, araizen wrote:
>
> > I added a folder to cvs called 'vocab.eo' and started translating the
> > gismu list into Esperanto.
>
>I am quite certain that Nixcjo has already made a draft translation of the
>gismu list into Esperanto. I can't seem to find it now, but I have read
>it, and know that he has worked out all the keywords (as E-o roots; e.g.
>"slari" becomes "acidgust").

It's hidden in an obscure zip file on the website, but I've attached it to 
this message anyway.

http://www.lojban.org/files/draft-dictionary/Working/dictbook.ZIP

There's a lot of miscellaneous stuff on the website. Since Cowan's and my 
organization system leads to things being lost in obscurity, someone with 
time may want to go through and come up with things like this that Robin 
might be able to make more prominent.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org