Subject: My email signature

From: "Newton, Philip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:18:27 +0200

I read the digest version of the mailing list, so I appreciate it when
people email me a copy of a message which is in reply to one of my messages
to the list. To show that, I added a tag to my email signature a while back,
in English.

Then I started wondering what it should be in Lojban. I asked on the Wiki (
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?email%20copies%20appreciated%2C%20since
%20I%20read%20the%20digest or look for "email copies appreciated, since I
read the digest") and got a couple of suggestions. Using those and my
original idea, I came up with what you now see at the bottom of this message
(which also fits in fewer than 72 characters, which I consider a good
thing).

Is it grammatically and semantically correct? I haven't been doing Lojban
for that long, and I'm especially unsure about the difference between things
such as le/lo/lei/loi; lenu/leka/ledu'u/lesu'u; ki'u/mu'i; correct
attitudinals; and so on.

I used some cmavo which were not in the suggested phrases (e.g. {ki'u}
instead of {mu'i}, {le du'u} instead of {lenu}), but I think they fit
better. Suggestions and corrections are welcome.

mu'omi'e filip.
[email copies appreciated, since I read the digest]
{ko fukpi mrilu .i'o fi mi ki'u le du'u mi te mrilu loi notseljmaji}
-- 
Philip Newton <[email-masked]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.