Subject: fu'ivla with lujvo as rafsi?

From: "Newton, Philip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:26:15 +0200

Is it possible to make type III fu'ivla using lujvo stems as pseudo-rafsi?

I ask because I saw in the Nicene Creed as translated by nitcion (see, for
example, http://balance.wiw.org/~jkominek/lojban/9109/msg00033.html , or
nicely formatted as http://www.lojban.org/files/texts/credo ), the word
"cesprenrapostolo", which appears to me to be intended as cespren-r-apostolo
(or possibly cespre-n-rapostolo). That is, it uses the lujvo "cesprenu"
(with pseudo-rafsi cespren-) or "cespre" as the "rafsi" of the fu'ivla.

Is this sort of thing possible? If not, what would the "orthodox" form have
to be? Something like "censrnapostolo" or "prenrnapostolo" -- or perhaps
"lijdrnapostolo"?

(I'm using -rn- rather than -nr- as glue+crunchy consonant since I think the
n- is a better crunchy, since it hearkens to the accusative "apostolon", so
the glue reverts to the default -r-.)

mu'omi'e filip.
[email copies appreciated, since I read the digest]
{ko fukpi mrilu .i'o fi mi ki'u le du'u mi te mrilu loi notseljmaji}
-- 
Philip Newton <[email-masked]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.