Subject: Re: [lojban] fu'ivla with lujvo as rafsi?

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:20:19 -0400 (EDT)

Jorge Llambias scripsit:

> I think {cesprenrapostolo} breaks as {ce sprenrapostolo},
> because "spr" is a valid initial cluster. (I'm not 100%
> sure this is the rule though.)

It is. That's why the glue letter has to be r, n, or l, because none
of those can begin a valid initial cluster.

-- 
John Cowan [email-masked] www.reutershealth.com www.ccil.org/~cowan
Promises become binding when there is a meeting of the minds and consideration
is exchanged. So it was at King's Bench in common law England; so it was
under the common law in the American colonies; so it was through more than
two centuries of jurisprudence in this country; and so it is today. Assent
may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer
mouse transmitted across the invisible ether of the Internet. Formality
is not a requisite; any sign, symbol or action, or even willful inaction,
as long as it is unequivocally referable to the promise, may create a contract.
--_Specht v. Netscape_