Subject: Re: [lojban] Site Map generating tools?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:01:08 -0700

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:05:15PM -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> Robin Lee Powell scripsit:
> 
> > I would really like a tool to automatically generate a site map for
> > lojban.org (or whatever). Basically, I want something to spider a few
> > levels of pages and make links to them based on their title tags. Or
> > something.
> 
> In an empty directory, do this:

That wasn't quite doing what I wanted. The script I eventually came up
with is attached; it does the whole site map as is currently on the
site, start to finish.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/