Subject: Re: [www.lojban.org] freshly formatted minutes

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:45:41 -0700

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 11:42:57PM -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> I've reformatted all of the LLG meeting minutes which were previously
> available, and added them to the 2001 minutes which Robin had already
> made available on the new site. So, the following years are now
> available as HTML (no more of the proprietary Word stuff!):
> 
> 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002
> 
> Lojbab is going to send me the missing years sometime soon, hopefully,
> and when I get those, I'll reformat them and put them up alongside the
> others.

As the webmaster, I would just like to publically compliment Jay for
putting it a bunch of work and for easily adjusting to my rather, ah,
esoteric development requirements.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/