Subject: Re: [lojban] space tenses

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:58:43 +0000

la pycyn cusku di'e

><<
> > za'e} says that the event
> > takes a medium amount of time. The sumti simply makes that medium
> > amount of time more precise.
> >>
>{ze'a} (I thought I was the only person who did that. But I still do it 
>more
>regularly.)

Ouch! Yes, {ze'a} of course.

>But is that standard Lojban -- or legal at all? I can't find it and it
>sounds implausible combining two distance measures, rather than a distance
>and a focus.

{ze'a} is a duration, not a distance. This is even more clear
in space tenses, where the space occupied can be of different
dimensions, while distances only one dimensional.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com