Subject: Re: [lojban] x3 of dasni

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:34:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2002 5:53:20 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> >That's not a bad way of looking at it! {broda lo'e brode} can
> >be thought of as {brode broda zi'o}, except that the tanru
> >relationship is much more precise in the first case.
> 
> Without too much thought, I think I can live with that, which might make it 
> 
> the first time that pc, Jorge and lojbab have ever agreed on something %^)
> >>

Count me out. It is as close as I can come to what xoorxes might mean, but 
I have no reason yet to thaink that that is a useful thing for any Lojban 
expression to mean. Indeed, I thought it was such a pointless notion that I 
put it forward as a demonstration of how remote xorxes proposals were from 
anything Lojbanic.

<<
I'm not sure it really "defines" lo'e but it seems like to would be 
workable thing to use in explaining its usage "all in lojban" whenever we 
get to trying to do so without resort to natural language examples
ignotum per ignotius