Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: .uanai ne'i le velcli

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:14:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/19/2002 5:57:20 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> .i lenu mi tavla sepi'o la .irycys. ku tolcafne .i mi ze'u finti lo se 
> cusku .i ni'i lenu mi sutra lenu finto lo lojbo kei lo se srera be mi cu 
> .ii to'e cmalu .iku'i .ei mi ba troci
> 

Probably {lonu} since the cases are pretty clearly not in mind at this point.
{lo'i se srera} is probably better -- but I am not sure just what you meant. 
My suggestion -- mirroring djordn's original -- would say that the number of 
errors is unsmall. Your original says that the errors themselves are 
unsmall, apparently meaning that they cover wide swaths of text (an 
interpretation that is open to challenge depending upon what seems to be the 
natural fill for {cmalu2}). The safe way to do what I think you mean is 
something like {le ni mi srera cu to'e cmalu}: "I screw up mightily" (you 
don't, by the way). Do you really feel an obligation to try or are you 
merely taking that as another opportunity -- no more urgent that posting to 
the list, for example -- to experiment with the language?