Subject: Re: [lojban] volunteers wanted

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:57:46 -0600

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 05:00:19PM -0400, Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group wrote:
> I have gotten a set of minilesson answers from a potential new lojbanist, 
> reminding me that we have yet to produce an answer key. I suggest that 
> some people get together to build one on the wiki.

Looks like someone made quick work of it:

http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?minilesson%20answer%20key

> I am also seeking volunteers to communicate with newcomers that send me 
> email or snail mail.

I'll happily correspond via snailmail with anyone in North America.

> Per the annual meeting minutes, we are also seeing volunteers to
> serve as respondents for newcomers who seek information, send in
> minilessons and otherwise newly express interest as well as to
> print, bind and send copies of the level 0 book.

> Robin Powell is chairman in charge of setting the latter up on a
> stable basis, but obviously, since I have someone now to handle this
> response. Please email me if interested.

Kinko's online pricing for doing the level 0 book isn't promising. I'm
going to get around to investigating walkin pricing.

Robin is also in charge of a committee to produce a new very small
packet of information, if I remember the minutes correctly. I'll be
happy to print and send that out and absorb the cost, whenever it is
produced. (But it looks like the level-0 book would be beyond my
ability to absorb.) I'm also willing to create (type, design, layout,
etc, etc) the document, if Robin and his committee will give me a
detailed outline of what it ought to contain.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Were they dressed like this?