Subject: Re: [lojban] volunteers wanted

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:20:19 -0400

At 05:57 PM 8/20/02 -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> > I am also seeking volunteers to communicate with newcomers that send me
> > email or snail mail.
>
>I'll happily correspond via snailmail with anyone in North America.

I have one for you already. I'll dig it out and either type it in or scan 
it to you.

>Robin is also in charge of a committee to produce a new very small
>packet of information, if I remember the minutes correctly.

Something that can fit in a 37c envelope.

> I'll be
>happy to print and send that out and absorb the cost, whenever it is
>produced. (But it looks like the level-0 book would be beyond my
>ability to absorb.) I'm also willing to create (type, design, layout,
>etc, etc) the document, if Robin and his committee will give me a
>detailed outline of what it ought to contain.

I can't advise you - that is Robin's bailiwick. I was outvoted on creating 
this microbrochure (it actually sounds like it should be some variety of 
the brochure with a order form and a reg. form perhaps, but fitting it into 
a 37c envelope is pushing it even for the old brochure).

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org