Subject: Re: [lojban] I like chocolate

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:36:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Newton, Philip wrote:

> Is this a good translation? Since the base meaning (for me) is "I like
> eating chocolate" (that is, I like not chocolate as an abstract, but what
> gives me pleasure is eating it), I propose
>
> {mi nelci lezu'o citka loi cakla}
>
> Suggestions, corrections?

pe'i le ralju be lo'i selstidi zo'u lu mi nelci le li'i mi citka lo/loi
cakla li'u

.i pamai le selfri poi na cuntu do cu smuni tu'a zo zu'o

.i remai lo broda zo'u dunli lu lo broda li'u lu loi broda li'u le ka
smuni ce'u .i lo cakla po'onai cu broda

.i romai .o'unai frili jimpe fi le do jufra

-- 
Before Sept. 11 there was not the present excited talk about a strike
on Iraq. There is no evidence of any connection between Iraq and that act
of terrorism. Why would that event change the situation?
-- Howard Zinn