Subject: Re: [lojban] lujvo place structure

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:12:33 -0400

At 10:01 PM 8/24/02 -0500, Jordan DeLong wrote:
[I can't read your text in my mailer, so I can't quote it - I have to read 
your messages off line because of your encoding. My mailer treats your 
messages as attachments of file type .ems]

The meanings of a brivla are in fact LARGELY determined by its sumti, but 
are not entirely so. For example, the places of zmadu and mleca are the 
same; the difference is in the relationship between them.

I'm not going to pretend that I know how to say whatever belongs in each of 
the places I defined, so I can't off the top of my head tell you how to say 
what should go in a lojbanic definition - one reason I think we aren't 
ready for an all-Lojban dictionary.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org