Subject: Re: [POD] Re: Level -1 doc.

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:18:35 -0600

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:12:24AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:02:30AM -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> > prepare a mailing list and i'll prepare JLs and LKs. 
> 
> Umm, what?

If he gets the mailing list into such a shape as you can actually mail
stuff out to the people on it, I'm still willing to layout/prepare/(edit?)
ju'i lobypli and lojbo karni.

> > i'll also be happy to design membership cards and look into how they
> > could be printed onto something driver's license-esque, etc, etc.)
> 
> Oooh, cool.

I figure this is a college town, so there are lots of people making quality
fake IDs. I can probably get some time on their card printing/laminating
machines. :)

My apologies, I moved my response to Lojbab from the print-on-demand list
to the main list, as it was off topic and likely to only become moreso.
I should have noted that in my response.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Hi, NSA sniffer guys!