Subject: Re: [lojban] Again/next?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:19:10 -0700

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 05:13:59PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Monday 26 August 2002 17:01, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > I just realized I have no idea how to say 'again' as in "I'll read that
> > again." or 'next' as in "The next time I'll do better." without using
> > brivla.
> >
> > I'd really like a way to do this in tenses. In fact, I'm stunned to
> > find that there are no numbers for more and less.
> 
> {mi za'ure'u tcidu ta}. This construction is used in Alice.

I *knew* there was a way! Thank you. I spent like 20 minutes looking
for za'u, because I knew it was there somewhere.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/