Subject: Re: [lojban] JL & LK

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:12:27 -0600

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:50:12AM +0200, Newton, Philip wrote:
> Jay F Kominek wrote:
> > If he gets the mailing list into such a shape as you can actually
> > mail stuff out to the people on it, I'm still willing to
> > layout/prepare/(edit?) ju'i lobypli and lojbo karni.
> 
> What format would they be in? Plain text, as before? HTML? PDF? Paper-only
> (produced from, say, QuarkXPress/FrameMaker/whatever)?

Personally I'd do them in Adobe PageMaker and export a PDF. (My
previous layout/design experience was with a newsletter/newspaperish
thing of roughly the same format I'd expect JL or LK to be, done in
PageMaker.)

The goal would be to target print for people without Internet access.
People with computers and Internet access would have far better ways
of getting information than to read monthly/quarterly/decadely
publications, so providing a variety of formats and such wouldn't be
useful.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Did you poison the coffee?
Not any more than I usually do.