Subject: Re: [lojban] Mason error?

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:28:09 -0600

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 08:04:51PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 19:45, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 07:26:42PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> > > I click on things in jbovlaste and get a "Mason error". What's that?
> >
> > Umm, please use the bug reporting mechanism to say where and when you
> > got the error.
> 
> Unfortunately, one of the things I get the error on is attempting to view 
> bugs. I haven't tried submitting a bug report to see if it gets an error, 
> though.

The mailing list isn't an appropriate forum to report jbovlaste errors,
particularly not during the continuing development phase. My email address
is plastered all over the Internet. I realize I'm not always great about
responding, but I certainly read it all.

I believe the reported problem has been fixed. It resulted from my jumping
through the hoops needed to allow each page to set its own title. (Not
as easy as you might think, because of the way jbovlaste is arranged.)

The title-per-page whatnot isn't working quite right, yet, for pages which
want to set their title based on something not received as an argument.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Never attribute to psychology what can more
easily be attributed to Eris. - Teknovore