Subject: Re: [lojban] x1 dag min x2

From: "la .iusris." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:19:17 -0400

On Thursday 29 August 2002 05:13 pm, Adam Raizen wrote:
> Hebrew is now one of the languages you can translate into. By default,
> the page seems to be set to left-to-right, and so the english parts of
> the definition get mangled. I can manually set the page to be
> right-to-left on internet explorer.

I highly suggest using yudit (http://yudit.org) to edit your UTF-8 in (since 
you can mix directions), then paste into jbovlaste. It may look a little off 
in the 'definition' input field (at least it does in mozilla), but should 
display fine after posting. This procedure seems to work well when I add 
arabic defs.

*makes a mental note to erase the hebrew from the arabic page, all the while 
ignoring the irony* ;-)

--
mi'e .iusris. http://www.codedbliss.com    
.i lenu viska secau lenu zukte cu dunli lenu ciksne
.i lenu zukte secau lenu viska cu dunli lenu tepsne 
.i to lo ponklu selsku toi