Subject: Paper published

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:07:15 +1000

My paper "Folk Functionalism in Planned Language: The Long-Distance 
Reflexive vo'a in Lojban" has just appeared in the _Journal of 
Universal Language_ 3:133-167. The paper pertains to the issues 
discussed at 
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?Why%20the%20Book%20is%20Right%20and%20the%20ma%27oste%20is%20Wrong 
. You can download a copy from the journal's home page 
(http://www.unish.org/unish/servlet/StaticServlet?con=FreeOnline); 
the pdf has problems with it, so if you want, I can also send you my 
version to, ah, disambiguate it.

That my fellow Australian Alan Libert wrote an article on AL 
reflexives in the same issue is one of those coincidences that makes 
life interesting...
-- 
[][][][] [][][][][][][][][][] [][][][]
Dr Nick Nicholas. [email-masked] http://www.opoudjis.net
University of Melbourne: [email-masked]
Chiastaxo dhe to giegnissa, i dhedhato potemu,
ma ena chieri aftumeno ecratu, chisvissemu. (I Thisia tu Avraam)