Subject: Re: LK printing offer.

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:48:07 -0600

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:11:22AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> Jay Kominek has offered to edit/create an issue of LK (lojbo karni, the
> newsletter of the LLG).
> 
> I have offered to pay for an initial mailing to figure out which of our
> addresses our good, and to deal with the national change of address
> database, and possible to pay for the first LK mailing itself.
> 
> All we need is the address list. I have also offered to pay for
> administrative help getting that put together.
> 
> Just wanted to let you all know.

It is worth pointing out that we noticed that the US Postal Service now
has a convinent online service for mailing out things like this. You can
find out more by poking around on http://www.usps.gov/ looking for
"NetPost".

So there isn't any hidden work for the LLG in this. No going to Kinkos,
no sticking on labels, no presorting the mail. The USPS' service takes
care of all the printing, mail merging, sorting, etc, etc, etc.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
And this too, shall pass.