Subject: Re: [lojban] LK printing offer.

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:42:59 -0400

At 10:15 AM 9/5/02 -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>It's not *my* address database. It's the LLGs, and it hasn't been
>available for Some Time.
>
>Once there is any point, there will be a sign-up form on the web.

If you want to set up a web version of the registration form that collects 
stuff into a data base, that sounds fine to me. We presume that anyone who 
does a reg. form wants LK unless they say otherwise (though of course we 
like it when people offer a few dollars to cover the costs). At some point 
we can just merge what data you've collected into the main data base, and 
then I no longer need to get registration froms typed in except when 
someone snail mails it to me.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org