Subject: zo jondatnymu'e .e zo balcukta poi mabla (was Re: Archive location.)

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:09:27 -0500

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 07:57:24PM -0400, Craig wrote:
> >I'd just prefer that "balcukta" doesn't become the generally-used lujvo
> >for "web" (because it sucks much). (I guess tend to prefer more literal
> >lujvo when possible...).
> 
> Just because it's not a book, the web can still cukta.
> I have a jar of hot sauce I made in the fridge. by no stretch of the
> imagination is it a bottle, but it is a botpi. This is analogous - it is a
> misleading keyword.

I'd suggest you compare the two gi'uste entries. botpi *specifically*
says that any closable container/jar/etc counts. OTOH cukta gives us
almost nothing other than the word "book" as the definition. We really
have to assume it means book (I suppose magazines and such probably count
also).

ja'o zo balcukta traji leka malglico .isemu'ibo mi nelcu'a zo
jondatnymu'e poi xamgu fi leka lojbo

-- 
Jordan DeLong
[email-masked]