Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Archive location.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:57:26 -0700

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 08:08:51PM -0600, Jay F Kominek wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 09:52:41PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> > On Monday 09 September 2002 19:58, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > > I like skamruebe
> > 
> > I don't like {skamrxuebe} because it's not a computer. And the Web
> > has too many works, authors, and audiences to be a cukta, even a
> > balcukta. Maybe someone will come up with a good brivla, but until
> > then I think we should just say {la .ueb}.
> 
> I'd like to see a place structure of these brivla suggestions. What
> places would even be useful beyond x1?

Theoretical only, but you asked:

x1 is a Internet web page/web site/piece of content provided via HTTP or
related protocols displaying content x2 for purpose x3 with owner x4
found at Internet address x5

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/