Subject: Re: word for "www" (was: Archive location.)

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:20:55 -0700

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 02:15:35PM -0400, Invent Yourself wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> > I think that picking lujvo that are *guaranteed* to become obsolete
> > and are, in fact, already ambigous is pointless at best and moronic
> > at worst.
> 
> I see you are turning this into a personal flame war. 

I certainly wasn't intending to.

If I had intended a personal flame war, I would have insulted you
directly.

> Since I don't think people will continue to read past what seems to be
> becoming a personal argument, I'll reserve my responses for other
> posts less likely to annoy the readers, and preferably, for those who
> have read and comprehended the entirety and subtlety of the original
> arguments.

That's too bad, because I thought I made some pretty damn good points.
And I don't think that 'the entirety and subtlety' (and modesty? zo'o)
of the original arguments are as far beyond my intellect as you seem to.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/