Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: word for "www" (was: Archive location.)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:41:02 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2002 5:35:12 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> I should note at this juncture that Nora (who dates back almost as far as 
> you pc, and probably further than Chassell) is now a distinct personage 
> (from me) on Lojban List and the net. She hasn't yet gotten up to posting 
> on the list (and the current volume is intimidating her against starting), 
> though perhaps people have noticed her adding to the wiki, but she now is 
> regularly reading.
>>
Apologies to Nora, but, as always, she is so *quiet* (and what she finally 
does say is the more to be valued therefore, I suspect).

<<
I think there are a significant number of non-computer people around, but 
they aren't the ones arguing the issues.
The latter is clearly true, though things may be looking up. And I am 
unsure, given that nothing come out from them, how significant even their 
numbers are. I'll take Athelstan as spiritually on the side of beauty, truth 
and light and welcome Ivan, too.