Subject: Re: Heya.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:31:02 -0700

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 03:14:01AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> The machine that hosts lojban.org suffered a catastrophic failure on
> Thursday (the CPU cracked from heat).
> 
> The machine is back up with a new OS (Debian), a faster CPU and double
> the memory.
> 
> And this point, only the most basic features of mail and web are
> working, but it should be enough for now.

As a side effect of these problems, any mail sent between Thursday and
early Saturday morning, PST, to the @lojban.org list probably did not go
through. Please re-send. Thanks.

You can check on yahoogroups if you're not sure if your mail went
through or not.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/