Subject: Re: [lojban] RE: Logfest2003 and beyond.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 20:32:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/2002 6:25:31 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> Do people *really* sleep on the floor at Logfest? I haven't slept on a floor 
> 
> since 1986 & can't imagine not staying in a hotel. Is sleeping on floors 
> part of American culture? 
>>
Not in my American culture, but I -- and a few other people I think (I turned 
in --a metaphor if there ever was one -- early) did sleep in the floor all 
three nights of the latest Logfest 

<<
(Does anybody smoke? I can't imagine much worse than sleeping on the
floor in a nonsmoking environment...)
Hmmm, how to break this to you? I don't think anyone smokes -- not in the 
house in any case. AND many hotels do not allow smoking in their rooms or 
public areas!