Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: I like chocolate

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 04:31:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2002 4:31:11 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> > Having a delusion is coverd by the usually safe {mi viska li'i 
> > sincrboa} 
> 
> Is that {mi viska se li'i (zo'e) sincrboa}? -- Which is okay,
> though it'd be nice to be able to do it without resorting to
> tanru. Or is it {mi viska lo li'i sincrboa}? -- Which would mean
> seeing an experience -- not really what is wanted.
> >>
Oops! I see that someone has tinkered yet again with an unbroken concept to 
make a useless one (we all know where to find {lifri}, which to add insult to 
injusry uses {li'i} phrases as an object). I was thinking of the good old 
day when this idea first went round and it stood in the same relation to 
expreiences as {nu} does to events and so {viska lo li'i} made prefect sense, 
as good, anyhow, as {lifri lo nu}. 
Sorry to see the old way go; especially since nothing was gained.