Subject: lessons deadline

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:42:05 +1000

Folks, the deadline to comments on the lessons is the 20th of Sept; I 
will start extracting things out of the wiki suggestion board and 
into the lessons after that date. (I will be moving them to a 
different part of the page as I implement them.) Please make any 
suggestions you have on the wiki by then.

I will have much less free time over the next two weeks than I 
thought, because of proofreading my book; but I will endeavour to 
have everything done in the two week period. Including picking sample 
texts, which I strongly urge ppl to suggest to me (though I do 
already have a couple in mind.) I may run out of time to pick them in 
the two weeks; I'd *like* an extension, but if ppl would rather wait 
for a separate chrestomathy, that's fine by me...

-- 
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
* Dr Nick Nicholas, Linguistics/French & Italian [email-masked] *
University of Melbourne, Australia http://www.opoudjis.net
* "Eschewing obfuscatory verbosity of locutional rendering, the *
circumscriptional appelations are excised." --- W. Mann & S. Thompson,
* _Rhetorical Structure Theory: A Theory of Text Organisation_, 1987. *
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****