Subject: RE: [lojban] Re: I like chocolate

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 01:41:31 +0100

Xorxes:
> la and cusku di'e
> 
> >I wonder whether,for the benefit of people other than Jorge & pc,
> >Jorge could give us a canonical list of examples using {lo'e}.
> 
> I don't think I could give a canonical list. The examples
> we've been using are things like {nelci lo'e cakla},
> {nitcu lo'e tanxe}, {pixra lo'e sincrboa}, {simsa lo'e sfofa},
> {claxu lo'e rebla}, etc. those are useful, but {lo'e} makes
> sense in any position where {lo} does.

What I was hoping for was a list of exx where there is no obvious
alternative to using lo'e. 

> What do you think of the explanation of {broda lo'e brode}
> in terms of {kairbroda}?

I have to ponder it further.

But my sense is indeed that {lo'e broda cu brode} = {tu'o du'u
ce'u broda ku ckaji zei brode}. But I'm not yet sure whether
the semantic relationship between {brode} and {ckaji zei brode}
is regular, or whether it varies depending on what brode is.

--And.