Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: I like chocolate

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:26:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, John Cowan wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 10:10:32AM -0500, Jordan DeLong wrote:
>
> > I was discussing this point with some people on IRC a while back, and
> > bunk I say! bunk! Of course unicorns exist: they're concepts.
>
> Not at all. The concept of a unicorn is a concept, and it exists, just
> as the concept of a horse exists. Otherwise we are in the position of
> saying that horses are animals, but unicorns are concepts, which is very ugly.

.i ji'a cfipu ko zo'o

.i la'e zo pavyseljirna .e la'e zo xirma cu sidbo jenai zasti dacti .i
ku'i la'e su'o sidbo cu zasti dacti

-- 
Before Sept. 11 there was not the present excited talk about a strike
on Iraq. There is no evidence of any connection between Iraq and that
act of terrorism. Why would that event change the situation?
-- Howard Zinn