Subject: Re: [lojban] interactive story

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:08:39 -0700

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 08:09:47PM -0500, Jordan DeLong wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 12:54:46AM +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> > Are these really meant to be {cmalu smaji}, "little quiet things",
> > or were they supposed to be {smacu}?
> 
> smacu
> 
> (Which I suppose are also little quiet things, but still...)

Oh. That's unfortunate. I had an amazingly silly idea for the next
chapter. Something to the effect of:

Unfortunately, since they were le smaji, no-one on the smaji terdi
actually ever said anything. This was very boring.

And going on like that for a while.

Would you like me to edit s/smaji/smacu/ ?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/