Subject: Re: lessons deadline

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:24:02 +1000

>What I'm saying is, I want to do this. But I don't think I'll get 
>the time to do it in the next two weeks. And because there is now a 
>prospect that the Level 0 might need to take priority (so we can use 
>it as a trial baloon for Print On Delivery), I'm wondering if I 
>shouldn't extend the deadline on myself for finishing it to the end 
>of October. Opinions welcome.

What I meant to add was, a book chrestomathy may render it 
superfluous to add reading passages to the lessons. Although thinking 
better on it, I now disagree.

We're talking one or two paras at the very end of each lesson. In 
fact, we're quite likely talking 4 or 5 in the lessons, rather than 1 
per lesson...
-- 
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
* Dr Nick Nicholas, Linguistics/French & Italian [email-masked] *
University of Melbourne, Australia http://www.opoudjis.net
* "Eschewing obfuscatory verbosity of locutional rendering, the *
circumscriptional appelations are excised." --- W. Mann & S. Thompson,
* _Rhetorical Structure Theory: A Theory of Text Organisation_, 1987. *
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****