Subject: Call for review: Level 0 book

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:23:47 +1000

Now that the lessons review has expired, I'll renege :-) . I agree with 
the suggestions made to me that the level 0 book should take priority, 
and be used ASAP to test out the Print On Demand service. Therefore, 
while I will work on the lessons this coming week, I am now calling on 
Lojbanists to review the Level 0 book (found same place you found the 
lessons), with a deadline of Monday September 30. (Not an ironclad 
deadline, but I strongly suspect there's less to be done with the Level 
0 book.) Suggestions on the appropriate wiki page: 
http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?Level%200%20Booklet

(And thanks to those who have already contributed. If you don't already 
appear in the acknowledgements and wish to, please sign your names 
there.)

Dr Nick Nicholas, Linguistics. University of Melbourne, Australia
http://www.opoudjis.net [email-masked]
"All the nations also under his dominion were filled with joy and
inexpressible gladness at not being even for a moment deprived of the
benefits of a well ordered government."
--- Eusebius of Caesaria on the accession of Constantine I.