Subject: Re: [lojban] ka versus du'u

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:45:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2002 1:04:49 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

<<
> One way it can be done is with subscripts:
> 
> le ka ce'uxipa ce'uxire zo'u broda fa ce'uxipa
> ce'uxire ce'uxire ce'uxipa
> 
> Another way is with goi:
> 
> le ka ce'u goi ko'a ce'u goi ko'e zo'u broda fa
> ko'a ko'e ko'e ko'a
>> 
As I said, it can be done, but it is not tidy the way that {da, de, di} is 
(though, of course, these have to go to subscripts eventually as well) -- nor 
nearly as clear, either to the eye or the understanding. I'm not sure what 
the ideal solution would be (I personally like taking {ce'u} as lambda and 
using the regular variables) or even a practical one, but if we are going to 
do much more of this lambdaing, we need somthing, just to make usuable 
example.