Subject: Re: Translation request

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:09:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 02:17:47PM +0100, Aaron Irvine wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could you translate the phrase at
> > http://lingvo.org/dokumentoj/ksnd.html into Lojban.
>
> Shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to send it on to the main mailing
> list and see what they can do.

.a'o .i le bangu poi kampu je sampu je kulnu vudypai je remoi cei
kysykyry. cu ralju ke nibli je tolkargu je pretru ke'e toldaspo le cusku
nabmi be lo'e ro'opre

Some of my word choices may be wack; pu'o ckafi

-- 
Before Sept. 11 there was not the present excited talk about a strike
on Iraq. There is no evidence of any connection between Iraq and that
act of terrorism. Why would that event change the situation?
-- Howard Zinn