Subject: re: [lojban] bloti/marce

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:58:03 +0000

la greg cusku di'e

> > .i lo bloti cu marce fi lo djacu
>
>Not by definition it isn't:
>
>bloti lot blo lo'i boat /x1 is a
>boat/ship/vessel [vehicle] for carrying x2, propelled by x3
>
>Does this boat/ship/vessel intend a "float on water" gloss in the original
>intention?

All xod said was that some boats float on some water, and that
does not contradict the definition. I think you're reading
something more general into what he wrote. I'm not sure whether
he meant to say something more general, because the English
generic "a" often is mistranslated as {lo}.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx