Subject: Re: [lojban] corrigible vlaste? RE: Re: I like chocolate

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:54:38 -0600

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 09:19:31PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> > I wonder whether it would be worthwhile keeping on a wiki a
> > ma'oste and gi'uste where revisions can be made that correct some
> > of the faults of the baselined versions -- stripping out
> > unnecessary sumti places, making place structures consistent,
> > revising definitions, etc. That way we have some sort of ongoing
> > record of what the vocab should be like had it not been baselined,
> > and it also means that we have a shared point of reference.
>
> It might be useful to have them some public place, but I think that
> the Wiki, which probably wants to keep its LLG approval rating, is
> the wrong place. I offer the Loccan archives for now and will pump
> up a list of existing questions for a place with that. This is what
> loCCan is for, after all. It probably doesn't even mind
> Cloud-cuckooese, as long as there is a reasonable connection the
> historic Loglan and Lojban.

The Wiki rejects all association with the LLG, and has never knowingly
sought the approval of anyone.

If I was trying to keep the Wiki somehow LLG-compliant, I wouldn't let
And get away with his experimental cmavo silliness on the Wiki.

If he wants to use it for some new sort of silliness, thats fine. As
another Wiki user, I would however, act to make sure it is properly
portrayed.

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Tact is the ability to tell a man he has
an open mind when he has a hole in his head.